Sunday, May 9, 2010

.Cheese.

Just the other day, someone asked me what is the obvious difference between cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Instead of answering the question, I replied that there are many types of cheese and people use different cheese for different purpose. Haha. Seriously I dont know what is the difference between cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.

And months before that, I saw an unusual cheese in the supermarket. It was full of molds and the smell was terrible (well, for me it is terrible). The cheese is called as Blue Cheese. I was wondering who on Earth would want to eat that kind of ugly-looking & stinky cheese. Haha.

So I decided to look for information on the internet and here are some useful infos about many varieties of cheese. (Source: Wikipedia)

Please click here to read on my next post about Cheddar Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment